Bruntwood and Hillcrest Homes would like to create a new community with 150 new houses at Booths Park
Before we submit a planning application, we would like to invite you to a public exhibition to discuss our vision for the site.
There is a lack of new housing in Knutsford, with only 66 new houses built since 2010. The type and mix of homes at Booths Park would address significant identified local demand for a cross section of homes for first time buyers and downsizers. These include family housing, bungalows and efficiently designed apartments offered at genuinely affordable prices. We also want to make the leisure facilities at Booths Park accessible and beneficial to the local community.
An exhibition was held on Friday 16th November 2018. Please CLICK HERE to view the exhibition boards.
HAVE YOUR SAY
YOUR CONTACT DETAILS
• I have a home in Knutsford but am looking to downsize
• I would be interested in a property at Booths Park
• I would like more information about Booths Park Living
• I don’t wish to move, but would make use of leisure facilities at Booths Park
WE WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT OUR BOOTHS PARK LIVING PROPOSALS
We’re interested in your comments on the following statements:
• I believe that there is a shortage of housing in Knutsford
• House prices in Knutsford are increasingly unaffordable for first time buyers
• I believe the approach Bruntwood /Hillcrest are taking with the masterplan layout is correct
• I think the Bruntwood/Hillcrest approach to affordable housing is the right approach for Knutsford
The data you provide is being collected by Resolve Public Affairs (who can be contacted on 0113 335 0033 or firstname.lastname@example.org). The lawful basis for processing this data is Legitimate Interests for the purposes of this consultation, to gather your opinion on the proposal and to enable us to contact you regarding the project in the future. You can opt out of any contact, by ticking the box below or by contacting us at any time. You do not have to provide any personal data in order to comment on this proposal. We will not publish or share your personal data with any third parties. A copy of the comments that you make regarding the proposal will be provided to the local planning authority as part of the planning process and so that it can note the comments made, but no personal data will be shared, other than any personal data you choose to put in the comments box. Your personal data will be stored securely for the life of the project, which will be until the development is complete or a decision has been made not to go ahead with the project. You have the right to access, amend, object and remove the data we hold at any time. If you have a complaint, you can contact us or the Information Commissioner, whose contact details are available on their website www.ico.org.uk.